Forum Forum Konfederacji Polskiej Strona Główna Forum Konfederacji Polskiej
Witamy na forum dyskusyjnym gier z serii Cossacks i klanu [-KP-].

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

What do you think of Lost Ark?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Konfederacji Polskiej Strona Główna -> Kim są Konfederaci?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
MoseHicks

PostWysłany: Sro Lut 16, 2022 07:48    Temat postu: What do you think of Lost Ark? Odpowiedz z cytatem

It's a very pleasant game for me. If you like Lost Ark as much as I do, you will find that it has a variety of worlds, dynamic game playing methods, a lot of activities, and things to do...

First, Lost Ark's classes are very interesting. The variety of them is very generous. 15 at launch. The tasks before level 50 are linear. Just follow them and be able to read legends without walking back and forth like most MMOs. They each play very differently too. My mage lets off screen-filling gouts of flame. Some of the bosses are huge. I felt the real atmosphere between the world of Warcraft and Diablo.

Second, there are many small things hidden in the map of Lost Ark, such as mokoko seeds, secret areas, optional bosses, and so on.

Third, the combat in Lost Ark feels really good, fast-paced, lots of variation and sub-classes to choose from. There's lots of content to do on day one. It will be overwhelming at first due to the sheer amount of content, currencies, and systems, but if you buy Lost Ark Gold and take it all in slowly, it's a ride you'll surely want to continue staying in.

Finally, as many have pointed out, there are still many mistakes in Lost Ark, mainly minor ones. Personally, I think it's normal and not very disturbing (in the past three days, when I played 45 hours, I lined up for about 2 hours and 30 hours). Highly recommend you to try it!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lut 16, 2022 07:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Konfederacji Polskiej Strona Główna -> Kim są Konfederaci? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: